We have received confirmation from Oftsed that their recent inspection of Kingfisher Hall, in June 2014, has resulted in an "Outstanding School" rating for our primary academy.
Clearly, we are all delighted and thrilled with this highest of accolades from the official inspection body!
In addition to the overall, headline "Outstanding" rating, we also achieved a clean sweep of Outstanding ratings across all the five key measurement categories:
- Overall Effectiveness:Outstanding
- Achievement of Pupils:Outstanding
- Quality of Teaching:Outstanding
- Behaviour and Safety of Pupils:Outstanding
- Leadership and Management:Outstanding
Here is Ofsted's definition of its “Outstanding” rating:
“An outstanding school is highly effective in delivering outcomes that provide exceptionally well for all its pupils’ needs. This ensures that pupils are very well equipped for the next stage of their education.”